Don’t let the heavy hand of Canadian pharmaceutical regulations be an excuse for uninspired ads.
I started out in advertising writing concept-driven, award-winning creative for consumer brands that included McDonald’s, Nestlé, Nikon, and Cadbury.
My experience has helped bridge the creative gap in branded and unbranded pharmaceutical advertising.
I can help you reach your audience of healthcare professionals, patients, and consumers with fresh and memorable concepts.
Associate Creative Director | Copy
Ogilvy CommonHealth, Toronto
Torre Lazur McCann, Toronto
Anderson DDB, Toronto
Palmer Jarvis DDB, Winnipeg
ORU, Tulsa, OK
Top Ten Title for Reluctant Readers American Library Association
“Sport Bloopers” was popular among kids who didn’t normally enjoy reading.
- Branded & Unbranded Pharma Advertising
- Direct-To-Consumer Help-Seeking Campaigns
- Patient Support Programs
- Creating Smart & Lively Core Creative Concepts
- Writing Things That People Like To Read
- Quick Sketch Artist If Art Director Has The Flu.